Changing Order of Stacks

I'd like to be able to change the order of stacks on the page? I'm uploading sets of magazines by year, but the stacks arrange themselves in random order rather than by year. It'd be good to be able to move the publications - and stacks - around after they've been uploaded.

regularbaptistthevista

Comments

• Agreed.  This is an essential option

• Tony SuttonTony Sutton Member Posts: 4

Our responses are all well and good, they make us feel a little better. But the real question is: Is Issuu actually doing anything about it? Or are we wasting our time?

• Georgia CollegeGeorgia College Member Posts: 2

Please add this feature.

• Industry NetworkIndustry Network Member Posts: 1

Sorting stacks by Alpha is essential -- should be a very standard setting -- or flexibility to sort by alpha, date, title etc -- this is a must have

• Metro MonthlyMetro Monthly Member Posts: 1

Please allow the stacks to be arranged chronologically. I just uploaded a publication from 2006 and it's the first thing people see now. 

• LDHHLDHH Member Posts: 1

Support this of course, but the real solution to satisfy all these wants is to allow the user to re-order to suit their needs. Maybe alpha; maybe chrono; maybe relevance to a current topic trending.

Pietro 24.

• Water LIFE magazineWater LIFE magazine Member Posts: 4

I've been looking to do this for a while, now I see many others are too. This is a problem to be fixed

• Water LIFE magazineWater LIFE magazine Member Posts: 4

I have been looking to do this for a while, now I see otghers are too. This is important to publishers

• AGSM.itAGSM.it Member Posts: 1

It's a fundamental option, please add it!

• Inglewood TodayInglewood Today Member Posts: 4

Agreed.  This is a must have

• I am surprised to find that I cannot do this. It is definitely a feature which needs to be added.

• TARGET GROUPTARGET GROUP Member Posts: 1

We really need this to order it for our customers!!!!!

• Freshwater NewsFreshwater News Member Posts: 2

Come on codesters — this needs to be implemented STAT! It's a real necessity for organizing content.

• I was surprised to find this was not an option. Please let us know when this is available. 

• LGALGA Member Posts: 2

Really need to be able to re-order items in a stack e.g. chronological order or by issue number

• lsabbaglsabbag Member Posts: 27 issuu staff

This is a popular feature request and would be useful for a lot of our publishers. We've shared this with the product team and they are working on a redesign of publisher stats. We unfortunately don't have an ETA on when it will be available, but we will share an announcement on here and via email once this feature is live.

• lsabbaglsabbag Member Posts: 27 issuu staff

This is a popular feature request and would be useful for a lot of our publishers. We've shared this with the product team and they are working on a redesign of publisher stats. We unfortunately don't have an ETA on when it will be available, but we will share an announcement on here and via email once this feature is live.

• LGA publicationsLGA publications Member Posts: 1

Great, thank you Elise @ Issuu

• Raymond MeierRaymond Meier Member Posts: 1

Yes, please add, seems like a basic functionality is missing

• This is really a basic function that should be offered. We need the ability to order stacks alphabetically, by date, or just in whatever order we need. Drag and drop would be ideal. How is this not already an option? If it's not made available soon, we'll need to find another publishing platform.

• Please add

• Customizable order of stacks is important to us. Let's go ISSUU.

• I just sent a question about this. Please add.

• JIREJIRE Member Posts: 1

ISSUU - please note how important this request is to majority of your users. We are trying to share relevant content to our audience. Showing them something from 5 years ago first, is NOT ideal. This should be a relatively simply programming fix. Please do something sooner rather than later.

• magdergimagdergi Member Posts: 1

Is there any way to order stacks or publications manually?

• LEE FiltersLEE Filters Member Posts: 1

Deciding the order of publications in a stack is essential. Without that feature stacks are basically worthless, which in turn makes the Facebook App worthless. That's a lot of development wasted because of one simple missing feature! You've built a house but forgotten to include a door.

• This is a MUST HAVE and something other systems already do. I like ISSUU but this could be a make or break deal on keeping the account open.

• This is a MUCH NEEDED feature, way past due! Right now there is NO order to the stacks, all publications are thrown in at random. We need sort options!

• pleaseeeee adddd

• Cooper CarryCooper Carry Member Posts: 1

Please add....... It's been 8 months since you looked at this? Really?