Number of Downloads Feature

It would be very useful if we could track the number of downloads our publication gets so we can observe customer engagement and do A/B testing scenarios. Please include this in the statistics of each publication. 

caribankSPL-SupremeHandDryersZeelandSociety

Comments

• rtissuurtissuu Posts: 75Member issuu staff

Thanks Cellarmaster Wines for the suggestion! I've shared it with the team. However, I'm not quite clear on how you'd use this for A/B testing... How would you like that to work?

thanks, Rachel

• Good morning, please can you confirm that we are not able to track the number of downloads?

• rtissuurtissuu Posts: 75Member issuu staff

Correct, we don't currently offer statistics on number of downloads. 

• This is something we have asked about too

• Hi Rachel, we usually have several versions of a catalogue during a campaign and would like to track the number of downloads on each version to see which version is more popular with customers. We also do A/B testing with different creative and proposition of products so would like to track the differences in the number of downloads as well.

• We would also like to track the number of downloads our catalogue has. I'm very surprised and also disappointed that this is not a feature.
  • humboldtforumhumboldtforum Posts: 1Member
    We are also very surprised about the absence of this feature. Would you be so good as to tell us when you plan to include the number of downloads in the statistics? Thanks in advance!