Error in uploading

lee-annjoylee-annjoy Member Posts: 2
Hi,
I can't view my upload as it constantly states 'something went wrong, try again'. I have no idea as it's a simple upload and not sure what is wrong.

Comments

• kkcpctkkcpct Member Posts: 0
    https://issuu.com/kkcpct/docs/20170820.m

PDF is OK, but in issuu.com is error.
  • roadandmarineroadandmarine Member Posts: 2
    I'm having the same issue. I even tried to upload the exact publication from last week but no joy! Hopefully its a glitch that they will correct very soon!
  • FabioMessias1FabioMessias1 Member Posts: 1
    The same issue here. :(
  • lee-annjoylee-annjoy Member Posts: 2
    Awesome, so it's not us it's them. I've spent hours trying to solve this including uploading their preset and following all instructions on trouble-shooting.
    I'm not impressed as I need this document by 5pm today. Any online publishing alternatives that provide the page flip.
    elcorreodeandalucia
  • Hello, we have the same problem uploading files, is there any solution?
  • orjanedmanorjanedman Member Posts: 1
    I have exactly the same problem!?
  • MarcRushtonMarcRushton Member Posts: 2
    Yep same problem, and office is closed. No support after hours.
  • MarcRushtonMarcRushton Member Posts: 2

Awesome, so it's not us it's them. I've spent hours trying to solve this including uploading their preset and following all instructions on trouble-shooting.
    I'm not impressed as I need this document by 5pm today. Any online publishing alternatives that provide the page flip.

Same here. Needed to get something published and online today (deadline). Have been completely let down with zero response from support.
    elcorreodeandaluciaFabioMessias1
  • luisescobar148luisescobar148 Member Posts: 1
    All my uploads got the
    "Sorry, the page you've requested isn't here."
  • I've had the same problem and have heard nothing from support. I keep getting the gray screen as well. I guess they have no support on weekends.
  • roadandmarineroadandmarine Member Posts: 2
    I guess they took care of the problem. My embedded, shared, and regular link all started working like normal today. Just a weekend glitch I guess.
  • graceissuu1graceissuu1 Member Posts: 151 issuu staff
    Hey, everybody, thanks for your patience! There was a glitch, but all systems are back to normal now and the uploading/embedding error has been resolved. Happy publishing!
    ferxocarmona
  • samir0217samir0217 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    yes, it is help fool for my website, thanks.
    صفحه آرایی
  • NVLNordvuxNVLNordvux Member Posts: 1
    now i am suddenly having this problem when re uploading an updated version of several publications. Never had any problems before. Help!
  • What type of files are you uploading?I upload PDF file, it's still ok!

diona6
  • larrygoodelllarrygoodell Member Posts: 4
    I've tried Chrome and Microsoft Internet Esplorer and I get the error message:
    INTERNAL ERROR. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
    I'm trying to update a short publication.
    Please advise. Should I try a different browser?
    This is truly annoying.
    Thank you,
    Larry Goodell
    diona6
  • centralguidecentralguide Member Posts: 1
    Yep I'm having the same problem. No support after hours.
    diona6